Wars, and...

This morning (Thursday 26/10/2017), I received a word from the Lord. It startled me, as it came from nowhere. I wasn’t thinking about anything in particular. Just going about my day, not long after getting up. I was either having a cigarette, or making coffee. Probably making coffee!
This word that I received, kind of shook me.

How much do we take for granted?
Day to day, morning to night, and in between.
We wake up in the morning. Did we give thanks to the Lord for waking us up?
Did we give thanks for having slept through the night, without a mountain sized asteroid smashing into the earth?
Did we thank Him for that sleep, and the break it gives us from this, often times, stressful life?
So, I made coffee.
Did I thank God for the water? The gas under the kettle? The lighter to light the gas? The people that made the lighter. The coffee. The sugar. The milk?
What about that volcano that didn’t blow up, or the earthquake that didn’t happen, right under my feet, while I was busy making coffee?
We often give thanks to the Father for things seen, yet rarely do we give thanks for the things we haven’t seen. Things that escaped our notice and attention.
We praise God all day long when we get that raise, that new job, that shiny new car, or those sparkly shoes…
We should be praising God all the day long anyway. And for the things that didn’t happen to us!

That storm that went around your town and didn’t turn into a tornado and shred everything in it’s path.
That car that you saw when you were walking down the road that didn’t crash into you.
The paper cut you didn’t get.
The kid that was ready for school on time. Wait! What?!!
The toenail that didn’t grow inwards…
I could go on, but I’m sure you get the point!
We should be giving thanks and praising the Lord our God for every single breath we take.
Because at any given moment, that breath you just took, could be your last.

So many people have been running around and running their mouths about a “rapture” happening on this date, that date, tomorrow, next week, last week, yesterday, ad nauseum.
Your personal rapture could happen at any given moment, without a moment’s notice…
Which brings me to the word I received this morning.

“The bombs are about to drop.”

I stopped what I was doing as I heard those words. Then the concussion wave from the blast hit me. (In the spirit, thanks be to God!) The blast hit and I could feel the force of the explosion. The sound. The smoke. The heat.
And it didn’t stop.
The bombs kept falling.

Folks, I’m telling you (and I have been for some time now) – the war is coming!
The bombs are going to drop.
I don’t know where and I don’t know when.
But what I do know, is that you had better be thankful every single day you have that isn’t punctuated by the staccato of automatic weapons fire, air raid sirens, grenades, missiles, bombs, bigger bombs, nuclear bombs.
And the screams.
And then the silence…

The bombs are about to drop – the war is coming…

This could be a source of great fear. Sometimes, fear serves a purpose. It stops us walking in front of traffic, getting bitten by spiders and snakes, or playing with matches and petrol.
But irrational fear serves no purpose whatsoever. And that is precisely what the enemy wants.
Panic. Fear. Chaos and disorder.

The only fear we should have, and the only one whom we should fear, is the Lord our God!

God always has a purpose. For everything He does. And doesn’t!…
God has a plan. A plan for the redemption of souls and the salvation of the world, through His Son, Jesus Christ.

I think the greatest thing I can share in this particular message is this:

...fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28 [KJV])

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: (Proverbs 1:7 [KJV]

(I intentionally left the last part of that proverb out!)

I have no fear of anything that could happen to me in this physical life, to this flesh.
I do fear what could happen to me in the next life, and He who judges in righteousness.
Nothing that could happen to me, my body, would move me.
For: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. (II Corinthians 5:8 [KJV]

But...the bombs are going to drop…

The following bible study centres on the concept of war and the victory of the spirit in Christ Jesus.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33 [KJV]

I thank the Lord Jesus for giving me this word, that it may bless you, and serve as an alarm from on the wall…

For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? (I Corinthians 14:8 [KJV]


Wars and rumours of wars.


Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13 [KJV]

Murder has been in the earth, since Cain and Abel. Technically, since the serpent deceived Eve in the garden. For since then, man was condemned and cursed to die. Cain killed Abel because he let his flesh get the better of him. Observe the account given in Genesis.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper? And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. (Genesis 4:1-16 [KJV]

The story of Cain and Abel is further expounded in the Book of Jasher.

And it was at the expiration of a few years, that they brought an approximating offering
to the Lord, and Cain brought from the fruit of the ground, and Abel brought from the
firstlings of his flock from the fat thereof, and God turned and inclined to Abel and his
offering, and a fire came down from the Lord from heaven and consumed it.
And unto Cain and his offering the Lord did not turn, and he did not incline to it, for he
had brought from the inferior fruit of the ground before the Lord, and Cain was jealous
against his brother Abel on account of this, and he sought a pretext to slay him.
And in some time after, Cain and Abel his brother, went one day into the field to do
their work; and they were both in the field, Cain tilling and ploughing his ground, and
Abel feeding his flock; and the flock passed that part which Cain had ploughed in the
ground, and it sorely grieved Cain on this account.
And Cain approached his brother Abel in anger, and he said unto him, What is there
between me and thee, that thou comest to dwell and bring thy flock to feed in my land?
And Abel answered his brother Cain and said unto him, What is there between me and
thee, that thou shalt eat the flesh of my flock and clothe thyself with their wool?
And now therefore, put off the wool of my sheep with which thou hast clothed thyself,
and recompense me for their fruit and flesh which thou hast eaten, and when thou shalt
have done this, I will then go from thy land as thou hast said?
And Cain said to his brother Abel, Surely if I slay thee this day, who will require thy
blood from me?
And Abel answered Cain, saying, Surely God who has made us in the earth, he will
avenge my cause, and he will require my blood from thee shouldst thou slay me, for the
Lord is the judge and arbiter, and it is he who will requite man according to his evil, and
the wicked man according to the wickedness that he may do upon earth.
And now, if thou shouldst slay me here, surely God knoweth thy secret views, and will
judge thee for the evil which thou didst declare to do unto me this day.
And when Cain heard the words which Abel his brother had spoken, behold the anger of
Cain was kindled against his brother Abel for declaring this thing.
And Cain hastened and rose up, and took the iron part of his ploughing instrument, with
which he suddenly smote his brother and he slew him, and Cain spilt the blood of his
brother Abel upon the earth, and the blood of Abel streamed upon the earth before the
flock.
And after this Cain repented having slain his brother, and he was sadly grieved, and he
wept over him and it vexed him exceedingly.
And Cain rose up and dug a hole in the field, wherein he put his brother's body, and he
turned the dust over it.
And the Lord knew what Cain had done to his brother, and the Lord appeared to Cain
and said unto him, Where is Abel thy brother that was with thee?
And Cain dissembled, and said, I do not know, am I my brother's keeper? And the Lord
said unto him, What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me
from the ground where thou hast slain him.
For thou hast slain thy brother and hast dissembled before me, and didst imagine in thy
heart that I saw thee not, nor knew all thy actions.
But thou didst this thing and didst slay thy brother for naught and because he spoke
rightly to thee, and now, therefore, cursed be thou from the ground which opened its
mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand, and wherein thou didst bury him.
And it shall be when thou shalt till it, it shall no more give thee its strength as in the
beginning, for thorns and thistles shall the ground produce, and thou shalt be moving
and wandering in the earth until the day of thy death.
And at that time Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, from the place where he
was, and he went moving and wandering in the land toward the east of Eden, he and all
belonging to him. (Jasher 1:15-33)

And thus began murder in the earth.
The spirit of murder is what drives the condition of war. Why else would people kill each other?
I have nought, and I want. You have what I want, but you will not share with me.
Lusts of the flesh.

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. (James 4:1-2 [KJV]

The spirit of murder and war is epitomised in the Red Horse of Revelation.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (Revelation 6:3-4 [KJV]

Interesting side note, in Revelation 6:3-4 the word “kill” - that they should kill one another, in the Greek is sphazo sfad'-zo a primary verb; to butcher (especially an animal for food or in sacrifice) or (generally) to slaughter, or (specially), to maim (violently):--kill, slay, wound.

This is not the hallmark of “normal” warfare. This is bloody, demonic and horrific bloodshed the likes the world has never seen. This is murder on an unimaginable scale.

Peace has been taken from the earth. We kill one another. This can be a domestic dispute or a global conflict. It doesn’t matter. What matters, is that this spirit has been operating in the earth and in the hearts of man since of old.

All mankind has broken the law:

Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13 [KJV]

I heard the words - “The bombs are going to drop.”
The sound of battle is being broadcast and heard throughout the land.
The rhetoric, the escalating tensions and the propaganda all point to the coming world war.

A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction. (Jeremiah 50:22 [KJV])

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. (Joel 2:5 [KJV]

I have heard the sound. I have heard the words. I am proclaiming the warning. It’s up to you to heed the warning.

My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war. Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment. How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet? For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. (Jeremiah 4:19-22 [KJV]

They are gearing up and setting the stage for war. I truly hope and pray that you take this in all seriousness. We need to be sober and vigilant. Many great and terrible things are about to take place on this planet. We need to be ready. That it doesn’t take us by surprise. That no matter what happens, our faith is firm and secure in Christ Jesus. The seasons have changed. The season of war.

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: (Joel 3:9 [KJV]

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. Then said he unto them, Nation (*ethnos) shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: (Luke 21:9-10 [KJV]

(Ethnos – not nation. ethnos eth'-nos; a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe; specially, a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually, by implication, pagan):--Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

We should be wise in our discernment. The days of great chaos are upon us.
However, we should not fear that which is soon coming to pass. We are to focus on our blessed hope – the return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! We watch with great hope, as the world passes away. We pray for those who fall, who will fall by the sword. We pray for those who perish without the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus. We pray for our countries and our leaders. Our servicemen and women. Our emergency services and first responders. We pray for our enemies.
We pray for our families and friends. We pray that we may endure and overcome. Without fear.

As earlier stated, fear has a place and a purpose. Irrational fear, does not. The world will have great fear in tribulation. And most likely, we will have a certain amount of fear. But we are not to let this overcome us. Holding fast onto the promises of Jesus Christ. Enduring unto the end, finishing the race that we have started and are running – no one enters a race with the hope of losing, or stopping halfway through, or quitting right before the end! The runner races to win! And we shall finish this race, and finish well. Victorious in Christ Jesus!

Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. (Philippians 2:16 [KJV])

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalms 27:3 [KJV]

In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword. (Job 5:20 [KJV]

Our confidence and our heart ought be towards the Lord Jesus Christ and to those to our left and to our right. We shall not fear!
Though war should rise against me, we have the ultimate secret, super weapon!

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. (I John 4:4-6 [KJV])

Still, they rise to war.

How say ye, We are mighty and strong men for the war? (Jeremiah 48:14 [KJV]

So, these “mighty men,” under what power do they operate? From whom do they take their orders?
The men of war, are influenced by the dragon of old. And are driven by a focused, singular purpose.
Destruction.
The implementation of the beast system.
The rise of the antichrist.
He is in the shadows. Waiting. Plotting and scheming. Devising wicked schemes.
For an appointed time.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. (Ecclesiastes 3:8 [KJV])

Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war (Job 38:23 [KJV]

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days. (Daniel 8:23-26 [KJV]

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. (Daniel 11:36-44 [KJV])

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. (Revelation 11:7 [KJV])

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, (Revelation 12:7 [KJV])

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:17 [KJV]

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Revelation 13:7 [KJV]

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; (Daniel 7:21 [KJV]

Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war. (Psalms 140:1-2 [KJV])

Yes, they’ll try. They are going to try to achieve their objectives.
There is one thing that I don’t quite understand, (although I’m sure that the Holy Spirit will give me understanding,) is, why?
When they know scripture, when they know prophecy. When they know that they will ultimately be defeated by the King, Jesus Christ. By the sword of His mouth. And by the brightness of His coming!

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14 [KJV]

Since of old, God is the only “man” of war that is to be reckoned with.
And who could hope to overcome Him?

Only one who speaks great, pompous words against the Most High.
Satan, the devil. The antichrist. The son of perdition.
He can try. And he will try. But…

The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. (Exodus 15:3 [KJV]

They will fall. They will be destroyed.

Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war. (Isaiah 3:25 [KJV]

How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished! (II Samuel 1:27 [KJV]

The coming war, is not going to be fought conventionally. Thermonuclear bombs are certain to be used. As are chemical and biological weapons. Directed energy weapons and other, heretofore unseen and mindboglingly unimaginable weapons will be employed.

This war will have, as alluded to throughout, a spiritual element to it. One that we will be empowered with, by the Holy Spirit of the Living God, to stand. To fight!

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) (II Corinthians 10:3-4 [KJV]

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12 [KJV]

The demonic, and utterly evil, satanic inspired and energised presence is working behind the scenes, pulling the strings as it were, of governments, kingdoms and nations. Drawing them in to the ultimate killing spree. A great, and devastating battle. Killing ¼ of the earth’s population. Close to 2 billion people will lose their lives. And even more in the ensuing days that follow, from famine and pestilence. But that is another story, although certainly linked.
The bombs are about to drop...

Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out. Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces. (Jeremiah 6:4-5 [KJV])

As we have seen, man will wage a terrific and terrifying war, on a global scale. In the end, the Lord God will stand victorious. As will we that hold on to the faith and testimony of Jesus.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. (Isaiah 13:3-9 [KJV])

And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel. (I Samuel 7:10 [KJV])

Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? (Jeremiah 50:44 [KJV]

The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD. (Proverbs 21:31 [KJV]

When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. (Deuteronomy 20:1 [KJV])

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (Zechariah 14:3 [KJV]

The great and climactic battle is coming. But another, more present war is pressing down upon us.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (Matthew 24:12 [KJV]

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation of John 2:29 [KJV]

We can see the posturing, the world’s military’s positioning themselves, gathering.
The bombs are about to drop.
All the escalations in rhetoric we hear, can not continue exponentially. The world has come very close to thermonuclear war in the past. Praise God that cooler heads prevailed. For a time.
But the appointed time is coming. Indeed, it is nigh upon us
This war is necessary for them to implement the beast system in it’s entirety. (Revelation 17:17)
The man of perdition will be revealed, and make a covenant with many. (Daniel 9:27, 2 Thessalonians 2:3)
Then the end will come.
And so will our Saviour King, Jesus Christ. Yahshua HaMashiach Ben Elohim Chayim.
Coming with thousands and thousands, ten thousand times ten thousand angels to wage the ultimate war, heralding the reign of the true King. And His saints shall inherit their kingdom. (Ephesians 1:18, Colossians 1:12)
Hold on, my friends. We are so very close to the end. The glorious end of Mystery Babylon and her kingdom under the rulership of satan.
Let us be established in the Word of God, and firmly rooted in our faith. (Colossians 2:7)
Now is come Salvation! (Revelation 12:10)
Be ye ready, for the end of all things is at hand. (1 Peter 4:7)

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. (Luke 21:28 [KJV]

The bombs are about to drop…
May God have mercy on us all…

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. (Revelation 19:11-21 [KJV]

And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away. (Jeremiah 7:33 [KJV])

Our Blessed Hope is fast approaching. What a glorious day that will be! When God will restore peace upon the earth. Among the peoples and the nations. War will be no more.

And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. (Hosea 2:18 [KJV]

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. (Psalms 46:9 [KJV])

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isaiah 2:4 [KJV])

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Revelation of John 21:3-7 [KJV]

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. (James 1:12 [KJV]

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (II Timothy 4:18 [KJV]

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. (Jude 1:2 [KJV])


God bless.

Comments

What's hot?