The Icepack

Hi.
Instead of writing too much more on this, I just wanted to say a few words before you go to the link I post.
This matter, is of the utmost importance. One that is not to be trifled with. It's a matter of life and death. Eternal life. And eternal death...
Please read and share this document everywhere you can. I don't know how much longer we have before these things take place? It may only be months, weeks, or days.
Take this prayerfully to the Father. 
I pray that the extensive work I've done over the last week is not in vain. But that it strengthens and encourages the believer, and also that it bring even one person to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.
Again, I can not stress the importance of this message. And I thank the Father for charging me with writing it.
The world is going to face some horrific things in the coming days. I pray that you will be able to endure and do all to stand in the last day.
May the Lord God bless you and keep you ❤ 🕆
Shalom ❤ 🕆
Chris.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6JgyslRWwytNXdsT3VBeWJvTzA/view?usp=drivesdk

Ps. If you have any trouble accessing the document, please contact me.
God bless.

Comments

What's hot?